25 July 2007

C-3 Fitness Gym: Fitness for Less

Are you cash-strapped and out of shape?
Do you live, work, or study near Mandaluyong or San Juan?
Fitness First and Slimmer's World out of your budget?

Visit C-3 Fitness Gym and get real value for your money!

  • No Membership Fees
  • Low Monthly Usage Fee (P500)
  • Daily Rates also Available (P50)
  • New Equipment
  • Free Parking
  • Free Fitness Program Consultation

Left: Lat Pulldown Right: Bench Press

These are pictures of my then-10 year old brother who also works out at C-3 Fitness Gym. The equipment is at par with other gyms, and the owner, Carlo Capati, used to teach at Fitness First.

Personally, from a skinny 120 lbs I increased my bulk to 140 lbs, which is just about right for a guy standing at only 5'5.5" I have gained a lot of strength in all of my lifts. Try it and see your own transformation. The best part is that there are no membership fees. If you have P50 and want to try out a new gym, C-3 fitness gym is definitely the place to try.

How to get there:
(From Shaw Blvd.) Turn at Torres St. (towards Nissan Shaw) and turn left at the end. Turn left at the next corner and follow the street to the sign "Cookbook Kitchen." C-3 Fitness Gym is located on the left side of Cookbook Kitchen.

(From Wilson Ave.) Turn left at P.Guevarra (You will see Asiatrust Bank and Happy Feet at the corner) and turn left again to Luna Mencias (the downhill street.) Go straight down until the road begins a mild incline. Go up the road and turn left at the first corner and follow the street to the sign "Cookbook Kitchen." C-3 Fitness Gym is located on the left side of Cookbook Kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm THE ONE in the picture about the c3 gym. That is true. I used to be 150 lbs then I bulked up to 170 lbs. That is muscle and fat. At 11 I can do push ups 20 reps at max And that I'm 170 lbs. In the gym I can lift max of 110lbs benchpress. 90lbs. Lat pull down. 50lbs max Triceps Pushdown( both arms). 30lbs max bicep concentration curls (1 arm).


Do you think I'm short because I lift??? Think again! At 11 I sand about 1 inch shorter than my eldest brother. ( I'm about 5'4.7)



C3 can really increase strength and build muscle. For just 50 pesos( Philippine pesos) You can pave your way to become Markus Ruhl!!!! Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

sorry to burst your bubble, Armine Xedric, but 5'4" is short for an 11 year old.