25 July 2007

Opening Metro Explorer

Metro Explorer is now officially open! I hope you will be following my adventures in, around, and outside the Metro. I won't only post about places, I will also post about personal experiences in and out of the Metro.

We may all have different points of view of urban life based on our natural environments. During the course of your viewing of my blog, you may find points where you may not agree. Some of my posts may be biased. Please bear with me, and feel free to post your comments. Just don't flame me. :D

I live in Central Metro Manila, in the now-city of San Juan. I live literally in between a slum (or squatter's area) and two mansions. That makes me middle class.

I am a graduating student (March 2008) at the University of the Philippines Asian Institute of Tourism. That is in Diliman, Quezon City, around 15 kilometers north from where I am. My girlfriend studies there as well, and is also a graduating student. She lives in Makati, just across the Pasig River, approximately 6 kilometers south.

If you are good with roads, you will find out that I pass EDSA, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon Avenue, C-5, Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Avenue, and Boni Avenue frequently.

Metro Explorer is now open! Feel free to send me an email for comments and suggestions on existing posts, or just about anything you want me to post.

No comments: